We are excited to kickoff the school year with the 2022 Marching Band & Color Guard show, “The Music of Elton John”. With nearly 250 members, the Timberwolf Marching Band will be one of the largest student groups on campus. This email contains all of the important information for Marching Band & Color Guard Camp and for the 2022 Season.
Important details to prepare for camp:
- Parents and students, attend the MANDATORY Pre-Camp Meeting Wednesday, August 3rd at 7:00pm in the NHS Theater
- Read through all 9 documents HERE, or click individual links below:
- Welcome Letter and Summer Band Camp Details
- Sample Camp Contract – This is just a sample. Your contract will be mailed to your home address for the parent and student to sign and submit at your uniform fitting appointment.
- Marching Band Uniform Information– including how to sign up online for your uniform fitting,
IMPORTANT: Your signed contract is required in order for you to participate in your uniform fitting
- Color Guard Uniform Information (no need to sign up for a fitting — your CG coach will arrange this)
- 2022 Marching Band & Color Guard Season Calendar
- Save the Dates Flyer – Kickoff Performance Information and 2022 music download details for summer practice
- Show your spirit! – Order some Fanwear! (online pre-orders only, last day to order is August 1st)
- PARENTS: Marching Band & Color Guard Volunteer Signup– It takes a small army to support the band! Help for an hour, or at every game.
- Picture Day Order Form
IMPORTANT BAND CAMP DATES:
- August 3 @ 7:00pm – Pre-camp MANDATORY Information Meeting for parents and students in the NHS Theater
- August 3, 4 and 5 – Drumline and Pit Required Pre-Camp Rehearsals (9:00am-4:00pm with lunch on your own from 12:00pm-1:00pm)
- August 3, 4 and 5 – Color Guard Required Pre-Camp Rehearsals (8:00am-10:00am)
- August 5 – ALL New Members (12:30pm-3:30pm)
- August 8 – August 12 – BAND CAMP for ALL members (9:00am-4:00pm)
Questions? Email WhitneyTavlarides@IUSD.org or TIMB.VPMarchingBand@gmail.com.
See you all at the Pre-Camp Meeting on Wednesday, August 3rd at 7:00pm!