- 3:30 pm: CALL TIME. Students report to the University High School main parking lot by trucks. Wear your Marching Band t-shirt, athletic shorts, black socks and Dinkles marching shoes. (3:15 for Band staff, drumline/pit)
- Unload/change in to uniform (no shakos) & get a snack. We will be changing in the PARKING LOT by the truck.
- 4:30pm: Watch Pacifica @ 4:30 & Cerritos @ 4:45 (while IN UNIFORM)
- 5:00pm: Head back to get instruments, shakos & plumes.
- 5:15pm Warm-up
- 6:15 pm: PERFORMANCE
- 6:30 pm: Change, load truck
- 7:30 pm: Approx. dismissal
Tickets for the University Field Tournament are $10. Students are encouraged to carpool because parking is VERY LIMITED.
We will be heading back to NHS to unload the trucks after our performance on Saturday. Band Staff, PIT, Leadership, Uniform Staff, Drumline, Tubas & CG should plan to attend.